Work From Home Jobs USA, A Technical Support Engineer will research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner. Technical Support Engineer is a job role that requires a certain amount of experience.
You will be responsible for working with different systems, software, and hardware and following standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal departments.
It is responsible for providing technical support to systems and is fully exposed to the IT industry. Although it is not an entry into the intermediate-level job, it is definitely a stepping stone if you are looking to make a career out of IT and Development.
|Hiring Organization||Reliable Associates|
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3200 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Solera solutions empower smarter decision-making for those engaged in vehicle-lifecycle management, their teams, and their customers. Solera is expanding in exciting ways. If you’re looking to do the best work of your career with a team of like-minded colleagues, we invite you to join us.
Our AI-enabled technologies apply proprietary algorithms to the most robust collection of vehicle, repair, performance, and telematics data in the industry to deliver actionable insights and streamlined workflows that accelerate business outcomes.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer.
- Work experience with different systems, software, and hardware.
- Opportunity to work on IT projects.
- Work in collaboration with a team.
- Guided by experts and professionals in the field and learn on the job.
- In-depth knowledge of the product that the technician is supporting.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan & company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.