Work in Australia, As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
|Hiring Organization||CBRE Melbourne|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 22 To AUD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
CBRE is the world’s leading and largest commercial real estate services and investment firm; a growing and visionary organization, comprised of the best and brightest professionals.
Within Global Workspace Solutions, also known as GWS, we are invested in the development and unique needs of our diverse employees and client accounts. Our commercial real estate experts share their perspectives on the trends and developments shaping Australia’s property industry.
- Managing incoming telephone calls and ensuring that all inquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors and maintain the reception area.
- Assisting in preparing and setting up conference/meeting rooms.
- Coordinates catering for meetings and events.
- Booking of the couriers and assisting with deliveries, parcels, and mails.
- The main point of contact for office facilities maintenance.
- Maintains facilities requests including raising purchase orders, maintenance, inspection, service logs, and managing contractors on site.
- Monitoring/ordering of office supplies.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in a reception/guest relation role in a corporate office environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and able to multi-task.
- A self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Basic skill in Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Rewarding career with great developmental opportunities.
- Partner with a friendly and supportive team.
- A great opportunity to make your mark in a growing business.
- Competitive salary with yearly reviews.
- Extensive training opportunities which can be tailored to your career goal.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.