Work in Poland For Filipino, Systems analysts implement, maintain, and support IT and information systems to meet the business needs of organizations and scale as organizations grow. They analyze and create tests.
And develop specifications and requirements for developers and programmers to follow. They usually are not involved directly in software or hardware development.
Most systems analysts will be required to have.
A Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information technology, engineering, or information systems. Systems analysts oftentimes advance into project management roles. The best systems analysts have excellent analytical skills and are creative problem solvers.
|Hiring Organization||Michael Page | Recruitment Agency|
|Post Name||Systems Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PLN 9000 To PLN 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland 00-120|
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
Skills & Requirements
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills
- It reduces the cost of designing.
- It eliminates inconsistencies.
- It speeds up the process.
- It makes the life of the customer easier and simpler.
- It provides a lot of resources.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.