Workday Reporting & BI Jobs in Kolkata, Introduction As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing, and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools.
You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our client’s business environment and achieve business results. Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are
- Design, develop and maintain reports and dashboards using Workday Report Writer in Workday
- Create standard, advanced, matrix, and composite reports while understanding business needs internal/external to HR
- Ensure meaningful and actionable report output. Validates and tests report ensuring accuracy.
- Lead and execute full report development life cycle: requirement gathering, design, build, test, and deploy
- Work directly with functional groups such as Talent Management, Payroll, Core HCM, etc. to provide technical support, research, solve problems, and resolve report writing issues in a timely manner
- Serve as a Workday Reporting domain expert and provide guidance and consultation to HR stakeholders and partners
- Functional knowledge of one or more Workday modules: HCM, Absence Management, Compensation, Talent Management
- Mentor HRIS team members on Workday reporting and Partner with them to develop consistency and standardization of processes and services across the HRIS team
- Developing strong relations with business users in different HR disciplines
- Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls
What you will do
- You will develop solutions to synchronize data between Workday’s cloud-based software and external systems.
- Partner with client teams to gather design specifications, utilize workday development tools to build and test working solutions, and ensure overall project success.
- As a consultant, you will interface directly with client and project team experts to design and execute highly strategic data conversion data loads for Workday implementations.
- You will advise and executes the extraction, transformation, and load of legacy data via various integration products, tools, and services to ensure the successful deployment of our customers’ data into the Workday tenant
How we will help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You’ll have the opportunity to share a platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum with 3+ years of experience in the Workday domain
- Proven experience with Workday navigation and Workday tools environment
- Working knowledge in one relational database such as SQL, Oracle
- Demonstrated expertise in the completion of at least 2 end-to-end Workday global rollout/implementation as a compensation consultant
- Knowledge of compensation localization and legislative requirements in various countries in Europe and North America
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certification in Workday Report Writer is desired
- Ambitious individual who can work in their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing publications.