World Bank Jobs Toronto
World Bank Jobs Toronto, Canada are available for a Bank Teller. This job is Right for you if you have the following skills & experience: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher, Previous Experience as Bank Teller & Ability to speak and understand English fluently.
This opportunity will enable you to develop your skills while contributing to the mission of the World Bank Group: to end extreme poverty by 2030. World Bank is a reputable and international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries.
Here we are providing you with the latest jobs in Canada directly from World Bank. Apply online and get your dream job now!
- Company Name: World Bank
- Job Title: Bank Teller
- Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate
- Industry: Government
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: CAD 2800 To CAD 3600 Per Month
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4B 1B3
Bank Teller Responsibilities and duties
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization, and the title of the manager the person will report to.
Greet customers when they arrive and direct them to the appropriate station within the credit union
Process deposits, withdrawals, and other banking transactions for a high volume of customers
Sell or redeem savings bonds and other financial instruments
Perform account maintenance for members who want to change their banking products
Open and close accounts as required for members
Introduce new members to the platform and assist them with any balance transfers or other transactions
Learn and follow the credit union’s operating procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
Bank Teller qualifications and skills
Next, outline the required and preferred skills for your position. This may include education, previous job experience, certifications, and technical skills. You may also include soft skills and personality traits that you expect from a successful candidate. While it may be tempting to include a long list of skills and requirements, including too many, could dissuade qualified candidates from applying. Keep your list of qualifications concise, but provide enough detail with relevant keywords and terms.
- Strong math and logic skills
- Exemplary organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Advanced customer service skills
- Ability to follow precise directions and learn banking equipment and software quickly
- Working knowledge of foreign currency
The World Bank Group is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries. Its five institutions share a commitment to reducing poverty, increasing shared prosperity, and promoting sustainable development.
Together, IBRD and IDA form the World Bank, which provides financing, policy advice, and technical assistance to governments of developing countries. IDA focuses on the world’s poorest countries, while IBRD assists middle-income and creditworthy poorer countries.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.